5.04.2009

28.5 Week Meek


Monday morning ultrasound with Dr. McCulloch at Maternal Fetal Medicine. (I just scanned in our "pictures" and honestly, I can't tell you what's what, and I'm the Mommy, so I'll spare you all the black and white blotches.) Baby has already "assumed the position" head down and facing back - which made any profile or face shots during the ultrasound darn near impossible.

Baby's weight is estimated at 2lbs 7 0z. (Hmm...not 15lbs like I thought ;) And we're measuring (baby parts and uterus) all within a week of where we should be. All and all a nice, uneventful trip to Maternal Fetal Medicine - and hopefully we're done there!

I also passed my glucose test with flying colors. Hooray!

Mom & Dad take Mini-Meek (in spirit of course) to first Cubs game 05.02.09 Cubs Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment