8.19.2011

A girly nature lovers day!

A two mile hike, lunch outside, and a shopping trip - made for a great day this week :)

Yes, Annie hiked all this on her own.

As I took this picture I though...oh yeah, guaranteed successful nap today! (wrong, I got a whole 20 minutes in the car, if that).


Annie pointing out the tree bark, saying tree, and signing tree...

Hiked all two miles on her own two feet - I brought a baby carrier thinking I'd let her get started, and carry her the rest of the way, but she hiked 99% of it herself (with LOTS of stairs included).

Our trip to Ulta for some make up went like this:  "Annie, put that down, no don't touch that, no don't touch that either, no that doesn't go in your mouth...oh dear, what have you done?"  She obviously tried on some lipstick (multiple times, and that was with me constantly hovering and stopping her...)  She told me "mommy, ipstick!  sooo pretty!"  Hard to be mad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment