7.19.2010

Annie parties....

Mommy, Annie, Carter & Alyshia

Avery & Annie sharing very nicely.

Grandpa Fitz gets Annie some birthday cake.

Annie the morning after her party opening presents!

Ah...Annie's party. I have to admit, the whole ordeal has been my life for the past few weeks. I'd chalk it right up there with wedding planning now that I've done both. I've never put on a big party and made every morsel for it from scratch -- it was a learning experience. And I'm glad to say I can do it... ;)
We are so grateful to everyone who came out to celebrate with us! Sorry for the heat...but sharing a July birthday with Annie, I know that's just par for the course! We enjoyed visiting with everyone, and regret not being able to spend more time with each of you. It was so fun to watch all of the kids having a great time together in the little pools and with each other. Thank you thank you.
Annie opened her gifts the morning after her party. It took us all morning! You're all way too generous. She received so many wonderful things and we are so appreciative.
Next stop for the Meek Family? PGC Conference in Minneapolis. We're anxious to meet some new families and hopefully gain a lot of knowledge to keep Annabelle happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment